IICEC Board of Directors Executive Committee
Founding Chair, Sabancı University Board of Trustees
Honorary Board Chairman, IICEC Executive Director, IEA
President, Sabancı University
Energy Group President, Sabancı Holding
IICEC Board of Director Members*
Executive Board Member, Borusan EnBW
Chairman, Board of Directors, Eren Holding
CEO and Board Member, Petrol Ofisi
Chairman, Sanko Energy Group
Country Chairman, Shell Turkey
CEO, SOCAR Turkey
Chairman, Board of Directors, Zorlu Group
* IICEC’s Board Member Companies are listed in alphabetical order.
IICEC Board of Directors brings together top energy companies by providing a distinguished platform for IICEC Members that are committed to addressing key energy and climate challenges. The Board fosters the development of energy and climate research and policy developments to the overall energy and climate policy and research community. The IICEC Board of Directors consists of the top level company representatives that become Members of this exclusive platform. Board Memberships are now available for companies with significant investment and footprint in the energy sector. Becoming an IICEC Member (USD 50.000 per annum, 3 years of commitment required) provides you with multiple benefits including:
1. Join a global network
IICEC Members are,
- Represented in the IICEC Board of Directors.
- Participate in IICEC conferences, workshops, seminars, webinars, and other events and provided with VIP (protocol) seating in all IICEC events.
- Welcomed to Exclusive Luncheons & Dinners organized by IICEC.
- Provided with access to collaborative workshops, studies and roundtables with academia, industry and decision-makers.
- Provided with privileged events to be customized in collaboration with IICEC.
2. Reach the decision makers and the energy stakeholders with your message
3. Get first-hand, analytical information on market developments and trends with a long term perspeective
4. Influence discussions on the issues of primary importance to energy and climate challenges, opportunities and solutions
5. Foster relationships in the Public-Industry-Academia Success Triangle
6. Raise the profile of your company
7. Stage a dedicated panel discussion or report presentation as a valuable opportunity to raise your company's profile. It offers you the most effective way to get your message across and contribute to the discussions on global, regional and national energy matters. Company’s profile featured using various communication channels:
- Banners and roll-ups in the conference venues
- Advertising folder distributed among delegates
- IICEC Website, Social Media channels, Pre-conference mailing
- Acknowledgement of support on banners and logos on stage
- Acknowledgement of support on printed materials and signage
- Outdoor advertisement
- Multimedia presentations